STARTGEM

Post by Axel Fisch » Mon, 02 Jul 1990 02:42:00

Does anyone has a STARTGEM Prg that works with Blitter TOS ?
I have used a startgem prg a long time on my 260 ST but now with blitter
TOS it doesn't work.
I have put STARTGEM in the AUTO folder and the program to start directly
after initializing GEM in the C:\ dir. But what have worked so fine on my
260 doesn't works now.
Problem : GEM boots the startgem PRG correctly, than initalizes the desktop
and ... nothing happens. Normally the program to start would now automatically
started.

If you have such a nice little tool please post it to me.

Thanks in advance !

        -Axel

-----

Europe: ...!unido!tub!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer  |      was once only imagined.
USA:    ...!pyramid!tmpmbx!netmbx!fischer    | (William Blake - The Marriage
                                             |             of Heaven and Hell)
-----

1. Startgem on newer hardware?

        Has anyone got a program like startgem that will work on the STe?
I used to use some of the startgem spin-offs to start gulam out of the
auto folder, but now that I have upgraded machines, I am no longer able to
do that.  If someone has something out there, I would greatly appreciate
getting my hands on it.

swood

--

  UUCP:         ...!uunet!umich!{vela, argo, unix, nucleus}!swood

2. __PRETTY_FUNCTION__ and __FUNCTION__

3. Corrupted STARTGEM uuencoded binary

4. How do I mount a HD in my 7200

5. startgem question

6. WAN Miniport (UP) #2 WTF!!!

7. Startgem, Replay

8. GNU G++ 2.7.2 (and later!) bug with exception handling!

9. Alternatives to STARTGEM wanted.

10. 1040ste 'startgem'

11. STARTGEM FOR 1.4 & OLD TOS

12. Startgem for STe