Just wanted to bring you all up-to-date on the progress of my CD-ROM of
Atari 8-bit software containing commercial software released by Power Per
Post (International English Versions) and myself.
The CD is well on the way to completion. I only have some more magazines to
scan and one manual to re-edit.
I still need purchasing pledges. So far, only a few people have expressed an
interest. The CD will contain ATR and DCM versions of all the PPP software,
along with my own Digi-Studio package and all 26 issues of my magazine
published between 1991-1996. A full contents list is shown below.
The cost of this CD will be around US$15 including shipping. This is a
massive saving on the original cost of these products. You will be able to
pay with a credit card, because the CD will be bought through amazon.co.uk
Full details of all these products can be found on the DGS website
(http://www.veryComputer.com/) in the commercial software price list. Please
ignore the individual prices shown in the price list.
If you would be interested in buying a copy of this CD, then please e-mail
NOTE: this CD cannot be sold to anyone in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
My PPP license does not cover these countries.
The CD will contain the following:
* Quick Programming language V2.2 (latest version) and V2.1 (for
compatibility with older QUICK sources)
* Quick Support Disks 1 and 2 (example code and tutorials)
* SAM (Screen Aided Management) 80-col desktop system (bit like GEM)
* SAM Budget (spreadsheet)
* SAM Designer (DTP/desgin package)
* SAM Utility Extensions
* 4 Power Per Post games: * Ball, Glaggs It!, Bombi, Mine Sweeper
* QuickEd (Character set editor for mouse, joystick and touch tablet)
* Issues 1-14 of our News-Disk on-disk magazine
* Issues 15-19 of the printed magazine carrying on from the on-disk mag
(scans of the original mags)
* Issues 20-26 of the on-disk magazine carrying on from the printed mags
* News-Disk Yearly Disk 1 (disk to go with the printed mags, includes lots
of Quick source code)