Disk Labeler

Post by Joseph Charles Bossoli » Wed, 04 Mar 1992 06:20:06

I`m looking for a disk labeler for my 3 1/2" disks.  I deleted the only copy
of the one I was using previously (should've made a backup!).
I believe the name of it was LABELJRB.PRG or something similar.

I'm looking for a program that is simple to use (i.e. stick the disk in the drive,
hit a key, and out comes the label.)  The program I mentioned above does this,
it is in the public domain (i'm pretty sure), and I would appreciate it if anyone
could upload it for me, or something else that will do the same.

Oh yeah, it also must be able to read from drive B:.

Thanks.

Joseph C. Bossolini

1. Cassette Labeller demo posted to atari.archive

I just uploaded a demo version of the Midnight Studio cassette labeller to
atari.archive.umich.edu.  It is a fairly flexible program to generate
cassette labels.  The name of the archive file is casetdem.lzh.

                                                -- Andy

      Harvey Mudd College           ...uunet!jarthur!andy

2. Find Files "erase names list"

3. neoprint.ttp, labeler.ttp, mmerge.ttp (printer utilities)

4. Fire Test

5. Multiple disk images on one physical disk?

6. Pls Help me out on this, URGENT!!!

7. Convert Atari 8-Bit Disk Images to Actual Disks...

8. Which mobile phone for 5mx?

9. Getting disk images to 1050 disk...

10. Help Need 7 cities of gold disk copy or factory disk!

11. 1050 Disk Drive diagnostics disk needed

12. Can I replace the Atari ST disk drive with a PC disk drive??