Is it possible to output a .PS

Post by Patrick Dubbr » Tue, 03 Mar 1992 07:38:00

>The subject line says it all.  I believe that Timeworks DTP can PRINT on a
>PostScript printer, but can it output a postscript file, to be printed at
>another site?  The reason why I ask is because I'd like to use the
>University's lasers - instead of buying my own :)  I figure..if I can get
>the .PS file from my machine, I can kermit it up to the VAX.

Timeworks DTP does it very well!

Greetings,
 Patrick

1. Is it possible to output a .PS file from Desktop Publisher?

The subject line says it all.  I believe that Timeworks DTP can PRINT on a
PostScript printer, but can it output a postscript file, to be printed at
another site?  The reason why I ask is because I'd like to use the University's
lasers - instead of buying my own :)  I figure..if I can get the .PS file from
my machine, I can kermit it up to the VAX.

Sound do'able?  Thanks..

PS

2. Wordstar Express Disc

3. Is it possible to output a PS file from Timeworks

4. Looking for a new printer

5. Is it possible to output a

6. Windows Easier to Use than Mac According to Usability Test.

7. Degas > PS and DVI > PS

8. Problems with Y2K solutions

9. sorta off topic here, but not really if you see what i am trying to do.

10. Am I missing something here? (Ebay remark)

11. Ps/2 Mouse to Atari Project

12. I am selling....

13. FS: 800xl + PS for $12