My Falcon

Post by Erling Henang » Wed, 17 Mar 1993 01:24:55

I finally got my Falcon on saturday.
Only to find out that I had also gotten one with one defect
sound channel :( :( :(
This was not a rev.4 machine (which is what is being sold now),
and it seems from previous articles posted here that this is a
recurring problem with pre-rev. 4 Falcons :(

Oh well, I just had to complain in public.
It feels (very little) better now.

Erling
--
       _______    _____          o           ____       Erling Henanger
      /___       /____/ /       /   /|  /   /           Norwegian Institute

1. Falcon, falcon, falcon

I will be buying a Falcon very soon (hooray!), but what I want to know is:
When will they be officially UK released? None of the shops I've been to
even know its coming out yet!! Also, how much can I expect to pay? STF said
that the standard Falcon would be 400 pounds, but all adverts I've seen are
selling it for 500 pounds...Is this because they're imports?

Someone wrote to this group saying that alot of ST owners won't be spending
money on a Falcon, since they'll be losing the ST games...well, I'm getting
a Falcon, and I have over 100 ORIGINAL games..I'm just glad Stunt Car Racer
and Dungeon Master work!

Anyone know whether or not Oids, Microprose Grand Prix, Microprose Golf
and Dogs Of War work?

Martin

PS I will be writing games for the Falcon :)

2. Using EFCOP coprocessor in DSP56311 FFT?

3. Falcon, Falcon who has got a Falcon

4. 2181 EZ-lite max baud rate??

5. Falcon on a Falcon!

6. M1438S as TV

7. falcon manual needed and falcon ftp sites ??

8. Programs do not execute from command line

9. Bad Falcon problem solved (was:HELP Bad falcon problem)

10. Falcon Game Developer Support (was Doom for falcon?)

11. Bad Falcon problem solved (was:HELP Bad falcon problem)

12. Falcon game developer support (was Doom for Falcon?)

13. Atari Falcon or C-Lab Falcon