Adds posted earlier

Post by Phillip Ke » Sun, 01 Mar 1992 11:24:23

This last week, I have posted for sale adds for my Atari 8-bit equipment with
my work phone number over several networks and on SEVERAL non-networking
BBSes.  The equipment is still for sale, but PLEASE DO NOT call the number
in the add.  I wasn't even thinking correctly when I did it until I got
suspended for a day for doing personal business at the work place.  2/28/92 is
the day I got suspended due to that reasoning.  If you call me at work, you
will not get in touch with me because my calls are going to be screened if they don't terminate me first.  You can
leave me e-mail on the HACE BBS at 713-458-9923 to user #38 if you have
any questions about my 8-bit equipment. I am so sorry for the inconveniences.
It was just a matter of several little mistakes of 1) Not paying attention to
the work rules, 2) Not thinking first before posting my work phone number,
and 3) doing things I'm not suppose to do.  Well, hope you understand.
Phillip Keen
PS:  For those who didn't see the add, here it is again but without the work phone number:
FOR SALE:
========

Atari 130XE Computer       $ 65
30 mb. hd. system with MIO $240