Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 10/93

Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 10/93

Post by The Almighty O » Wed, 03 Feb 1993 00:30:22

In February, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Six* Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting with the spotlight on
Printing Tricks.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
attendees the January issue of AtariUser.

The group welcomes new members and visitors with
8-bits, 16-bits, or those just curious.

Meetings held at the University of Waterloo in the
Math & Computer Building.

Room opens at 7:00 pm. Meeting starts at 7:30 pm.

Wednesday, February 10, 1993
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

1. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 8/93

In December, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Sixteen Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we hope to also give
attendees the November issue of AtariUser.

Wednesday, December 8, 1993
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

2. Call for Papers I3D Conference

3. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Oct 13/93

4. FS: Model 100, with docs, adapters

5. Local Atari User Group - ST meeting - Wed Feb 13/91

6. UK Sun Authorised Reseller : Good discounts to Solaris & Sybase contractors

7. Local Atari User Group - Meeting Rescheduled to Sat Jan 16/93

8. yahoo delivery problems? email performance and tracking sites?

9. Atari User Group Meeting - Wed June 10/92

10. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Nov 9/94

11. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 14/94

12. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 12/92

13. Falcon demo - Wed Nov 10/93