Mapping the Atari (XL/XE revised edition)

Mapping the Atari (XL/XE revised edition)

Post by Morlo » Wed, 16 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Anyone know where I can obtain this? There's a website that is slowly
beginning to post it, but if I can get it, I can have it online within a
couple weeks for everyone to access until their project is completed.

Post by Greg Mille » Sun, 03 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> Anyone know where I can obtain this? There's a website that is slowly
> beginning to post it, but if I can get it, I can have it online within a
> couple weeks for everyone to access until their project is completed.

I didn't get a chance to read the NG over the last couple of months, so
this is a late reply, but if you're still looking for one, I have a
spare for sale at my site below.
--
http://www.classic-games.com/
If Bill Clinton doesn't have to obey the law, neither do you.

1. WTB: Mapping the Atari - XL edition

Yes, I would like to buy OR TRADE FOR a copy of Mapping the Atari XL
edition.  I have a lot of 8-buit stuff to trade.  Thanks

-Marlin
---***     Volkswagen & Atari - That which rules me
---***     Marlin Bates 1969 VW Westfalia Bus aka Lazarus
---***     2600: 425 / 7800: 56 / XL/XE: 199 / Lynx: 76 / Jaguar: 42
--*-*-*    Please check out my web page:
-*--*--*         http://www.stocko.sonnet.com/Fujidom/

2. Hotmail and Outlook Crashing

3. S: XL/XE SPIELE! / W: XL/XE games

4. Ask help from experts of Oracle Forms 4.5

5. XL/XE Diag rom mapping?

6. Early Vers. of Word on Warp

7. DEBUGGER EXTENSIONS

8. FA: Atari BASIC XL and ATARI XL/XE MAC 65 OSS Cartridges

9. New eBay auctions - Atari XL/XE Monitor->SCART cable, DOS 1/3/4/XE Pack

10. Ultima III for Atari 800 xl xe FA + my 800 xl want list!

11. FA: ATARI 1050 Disk Drive for Atari XL/XE - MIB