Atari Mega STE system -- Make offer

Post by John Stibor » Sun, 21 Jan 1996 04:00:00

For Sale Mega 4 STE, Tos 2.5

        Detached keyboard

        100 meg internal HD

        in nice shape really hardly ever used.

Hardware consist of:

Original Tos 1 chipset in static proof sleeve.

Color and Black and White monitors

Syquest 44 Meg removable drive in external case with ICD host.

2  Waco Boss joysticks for games.

Of course all cables and power supplies.

Thrown in.  one meg expanded original 520 ST with external DS
drive -

drive can be used  second drive on Mega ST.

Software consists of:

Ratsoft BBS/BBS Express

Mark Williams C compilers and De*

* Cad 3.o , The pawn, Mean 18, Dungeon Master, etc.

LOTS more not listed

Mags and disks

Various ST subscription magazines with disks (whole box full)

All equipment works (Did at lest a few months ago, last time I
booted it all up!)

THIS IS FOR SALE AS IS.  I can't guarantee anything that is
several years old, dugh!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=--=

I will take the best offer.  I'am ready to move this stuff out
of my house.  There is a lot

of good stuff in here.  I want to sell it all at once but will
consider breaking some of it up

if the price is right.  I'll even throw in shipping for the
right offer.  Contact me at my

internet address, since I no longer read this newsgroup.

1. Complete ATARI Mega 2 ST System for $890 or best offer

For $850 you will get the following:
(I'll pay shipping UPS)

ATARI MEGA II ST:
        Motorola 68000 cpu
        2 Megabyte RAM on board (2048 KByte)
        1 3.5 disk drive (additional port for second floppy drive)
        MIDI ports built in
        DMA port
        1 serial port
        1 parallel port
        2 mouse/joystick port
        realtime clock with battery back-up
        keyboard/mouse/2 joysticks
        blitter graphics chip
        3 sound channels

ATARI Color Monitor (SM124)
Tweety Board installed (for stereo sound and connections to stereo
                        systems)
85 MEGABYTE SCSI external Harddrive
        28ms seek time
        ICD FAST DMA/SCSI ADAPTER Card
ST REPLAY4 Sound Digitizer
2400baud external modem

All original system software included.
All of my atari software (shareware, games, and utilities) included.
All manuals/cables included.

(basically, everything you will need to get the system up and running
in 10 minutes)

If you are interested please drop me a line and make an offer.

thanks,
Wayne

2. New TeX/LaTeX user, setup on DOS

3. FS/Offer: Atari Mega ST2 system

4. Shared-Memory MIMD Programs

5. EAB offers Mega STE for ~$649

6. University Question

7. WTB: STe, Mega STe or Mega ST

8. AVERAGING IN EXCEL97

9. ATARI STE vs. ATARI MEGA STE

10. Atari 800XL system: $250 or best offer

11. How much is my Mega STe 4 System Worth??

12. Offers invited for complete Atari system and colour monitor--uk