Could someone tell me what games will work on a sm124 mono monitor?

Could someone tell me what games will work on a sm124 mono monitor?

Post by Goobe » Sun, 11 Feb 2001 06:41:50

Thanks a lot, I need to know as I don't have a tv any more.

Could someone tell me what games will work on a sm124 mono monitor?

Post by atariga.. » Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:46:50

Quote:> Thanks a lot, I need to know as I don't have a tv any more.

Well, most games won't.  Pretty much all the Sierra games will as will
Proflight.  I actually have a handful of PD monochrome games at home.

them to you.

Galen

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Post by Richard Elwe » Sun, 11 Feb 2001 23:32:24

>Thanks a lot, I need to know as I don't have a tv any more.

From memory Starglider2 did (and perhaps Starglider 1).

The adventure game Corruption did too, so may be other Magnetic
Scrolls games did.

Rich.

Post by JI Log » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 03:22:01

|>Thanks a lot, I need to know as I don't have a tv any more.
|
|From memory Starglider2 did (and perhaps Starglider 1).

Starglider 1 certainly does.

|The adventure game Corruption did too, so may be other Magnetic
|Scrolls games did.

Wonderland (Magnetic Scrolls) does as well.
--
JI Logan

Post by Eddy Morfa » Tue, 13 Feb 2001 20:53:52

> Thanks a lot, I need to know as I don't have a tv any more.

IIRC return to brattacas (from Psygnosis) works on high res. monitors.

1. FS: SM124 Mono Monitor w/ monitor switchbox

I am selling my monochrome monitor along with the monitor master box which
allows you to switch between your color and mono monitor.

I would like $100 ppd for the set, but if you think thats too high, make an
offer.

=       o        =  Andrew Krieg - Software Engineering Consultant        =

2. Ensim system won't feed email to virtual host mailboxes or forward email

3. Can someone tell me the name of this game and where to get it.

4. GSM / PCS Service Provisioning

5. Need a SM124 Mono Monitor!

6. ICET and Sparta/MIO now working

7. Atari SM124 Mono monitor

8. CPU Needed

9. FS: SM124 mono monitor $25

10. FS: USA: Atari SM124 Hi Res Mono Monitor

11. WTB: SM124 Mono Monitor

12. WTB: Atari SM124 Mono Monitor

13. WTB SM124 mono monitor (UK)