New version of Deluxe Mjuzakk ( > 1.2 )??

New version of Deluxe Mjuzakk ( > 1.2 )??

Post by Kampen van » Sun, 20 Mar 1994 06:16:03

hello,

I am currntly working with version 1.2 of Deluxe Mjuzakk Z.K.
It is an extremely nice program, with lots of features.
BUT ( :-) ) I was wondering if there was a newer version available,
because of some (minor) bugs... (sorry)
So, If anyone has some desolate ftp-site where I can find it.
(I checked the sited on the atari-ftp list, distributed some
weeks ago here). Anyway, thanx in advance!

Greetings

Florentijn van Kampen

| Florentijn van Kampen         | Compared to love,                  |

Post by Christian Per » Tue, 29 Mar 1994 23:36:29

: hello,

: I am currntly working with version 1.2 of Deluxe Mjuzakk Z.K.
: It is an extremely nice program, with lots of features.
: BUT ( :-) ) I was wondering if there was a newer version available,
: because of some (minor) bugs... (sorry)
: So, If anyone has some desolate ftp-site where I can find it.
: (I checked the sited on the atari-ftp list, distributed some
: weeks ago here). Anyway, thanx in advance!

: Greetings

: Florentijn van Kampen

I also work with DMZK 1.2, excellent program, really. As far as I know, there
is no newer version >1.2 on the net.

I guess your copy is registered? Mine is :-)

Go write some nice music and put in on ftp,
  Chris

1. New eBay auction: Atari 8-bit Monitor Port->SCART and RCA Deluxe version

Hello All,

I have just started a new eBay auction for an Atari 800/XL/XE Monitor Port
to SCART and RCA Phono cable. This new deluxe version will connect to both
SCART and RCA Phono, so it will work in almost any country, except
France/Russia who use SECAM (different type of Monitor Port). This deluxe
version is made from high spec translucent double insulated cable, with gold
plated plugs.

I also still have some items of software for auction, which are due to end
soon. This includes the Atari Unusual DOS Pack, which includes Atari DOS
1,3,4, and XE.

The link is below (this will split on to two lines, so please copy both
lines into your browser):

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=...
raghty

Dean Garraghty

2. Duplicate User Connections to Server 2000 Shares

3. New Sozobon (version 1.2)

4. Access Denied in domain controler promotion

5. > > > > > > > > > Atari ST Computers FORSALE

6. Reading securely the value of an autoincrement field used as PK

7. UPLOAD: TOSWIN 1.4 + Extensions, version 1.2

8. HTML frameset and ViewState is invalid Error

9. TADS (Text Adventure Development System) version 1.2

10. Mark Johnson shareware C compiler, Version 1.2

11. GEMFAST version 1.2