FA: Falcon 040 (Afterburner + Desktopper)

FA: Falcon 040 (Afterburner + Desktopper)

Post by purpleT » Wed, 04 Jun 2003 04:19:58

For Auction:

Atari Falcon fitted with an Afterburner (68040 with FPU built in)
and 16M Fast RAM. 4M of standard Falcon RAM makes 20M total.

Recased in a Desktopper case with a 120M HD and CDROM drive
on the secondary layer. Also includes a Nemesis accelerator,
and the clock buffer mod. The Afterburner also features a
through port for the Falcon bus, allowing other (compatible)
cards to be used.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=38597&item=3...

1. C-Lab Falcon MK-X and AfterBurner 040

Help!  I'm trying to get an AB040 installed in my Falcon MK-X, and it's
not working.  The installer say he has done dozens of Nemesis and AB040
installations into regular (stock Atari) Falcons, but not into an MK-X.
If there's anybody out there who has done so successfully, *please*
write me at msh (at) qadas (dot) com ASAP!  Thanks very much in advance.

--
                        --Michael

Michael Hill   <><  Isaiah 9:6 | "Oh Daddy please, come find the time,

Aerospace/Software Engineer    |  Our Father, far Father, well let's talk about
CSG Systems, Inc.              |  Our Father, far, farther away"
http://www.qadas.com/~msh/     |                       -- Extreme, "Our Father"
---In a marketplace (like the one of ideas), not everything has equal value!---
Did you ever notice that everybody in favor of abortion has already been born?!

2. FS: Weekly Special for SUN

3. FS: Falcon w/Afterburner 040 + MiNT + Software

4. wanted: verbatim-style with correct tabs

5. Afterburner 040

6. Chat?

7. Afterburner 040 info needed.

8. Afterburner 040

9. Linux 2 on Afterburner 040

10. FS: Falcon 040 system (Half price)

11. A Basic Falcon 030 or 040

12. 040 Accelerators (Was: Magic for Falcon)