WTB: magic and magic mac

Post by Sam Pern » Wed, 29 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Hi All,

I am wanting to purchase copies of MagiC and MagiC Mac.  If you are
selling please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

1. magic mac 6 on mac quadra?

Hello everyone,

recently i read the ASH page on magic mac. It said that on older macs magic
mac would not be an emulator program since it would run on the processor
family (M680X0) it was meant for originally. So there would be no need to
translate m68k instructions to ppc instructions. I looked at some specs of
older macs, such as the Quadras who feature a 68040 processor at 66 Mhz,
often with built-in FPU, at least 500 Mb HD, CD rom etc.
Has anyone out there tried to run magic mac 6 on one of these older macs? It
would be a dirt cheap way to run magic fast, a lot cheaper than running
magic PC or magic milan...

greetings Freek Munniksma.

2. web.exe 1.03 crash

3. Magic Mac on Power Mac AV question

4. Locking a Windows NT 4.0 Workstation by code

5. mac sac - magic sac - mac bongo

6. dummy citation method of parameterizing bibtex styles

7. MagiC Message Board now on MagiC Online

8. ** F I R E ** Ed Goff Petition!

9. MagiC News(MagiC 7, New Webbrowser, MM 6.1.4)

10. STik/CAB on Magic Mac Question

11. MagiC Mac

12. SL2002 R3 some redraw problems under MagiC Mac