Looking for info NEW Ease

Post by zan.. » Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone have any new information on the new Ease, does it provide
better preemtive multitasking?  Better Icon support?  Better anything (more
for MagiCMac users!!!!!!)
Zan
Email me

1. Looking for best EASE icons!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for some EASE icons, I am unable to create custom icons, for
some reason once I create a new icon and link it to a application or folder
nothing happens.....am I missing something here.......any ideas?
Thank you
Please email me,
Zan

2. Help Please

3. Aaron for Ease (3D look)?

4. Associating file types with programs

5. Looking for best EASE desktop picture!!!!!!!!

6. e-Book Annotations

7. A New old user looking for info

8. Scothch 811 (the blue one)

9. Digi-Studio -- new price info and info sheet

10. Looking for info on Crossfire

11. looking for info on 6502 to 65816 upgrade

12. Looking for Covox Info, Brad Stewart, or Don Vaccarino

13. Looking for info/comments on Portfolio