Falcon Fumiki

Post by Daniel Vinkl » Tue, 11 Jan 1994 20:53:12

This text is only for Fumiki

Ahoj Ataristo.
To je prekvapko, vid.
At zhyne ATARI.

1. Falcon, falcon, falcon

I will be buying a Falcon very soon (hooray!), but what I want to know is:
When will they be officially UK released? None of the shops I've been to
even know its coming out yet!! Also, how much can I expect to pay? STF said
that the standard Falcon would be 400 pounds, but all adverts I've seen are
selling it for 500 pounds...Is this because they're imports?

Someone wrote to this group saying that alot of ST owners won't be spending
money on a Falcon, since they'll be losing the ST games...well, I'm getting
a Falcon, and I have over 100 ORIGINAL games..I'm just glad Stunt Car Racer
and Dungeon Master work!

Anyone know whether or not Oids, Microprose Grand Prix, Microprose Golf
and Dogs Of War work?

Martin

PS I will be writing games for the Falcon :)

2. Video 1 Compression format

3. Falcon, Falcon who has got a Falcon

4. Protected assignment operator

5. Falcon on a Falcon!

6. Metrics

7. falcon manual needed and falcon ftp sites ??

8. Searching for a font

9. Bad Falcon problem solved (was:HELP Bad falcon problem)

10. Falcon Game Developer Support (was Doom for falcon?)

11. Bad Falcon problem solved (was:HELP Bad falcon problem)

12. Falcon game developer support (was Doom for Falcon?)

13. Atari Falcon or C-Lab Falcon