AD: NEWS/E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey!

AD: NEWS/E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey!

Post by Bravo Sierra Computer » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 02:09:38

LOOKING FOR ATARI 2600/5200/7800/JAGUAR/LYNX/8 BIT AND/OR ST!

Sign Up for the Mailing List used to send E-Mail From Bravo Sierra Computers!
Heads Up on Atari Sales before the Rest! Get Notified on NEW ATARI Goods!

I cant read your mind! Fill out the Atari survey, Helping me figure out your
Atari needs! Feel free to fill out the Atari Survey on my Contact Page! Goto:

http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm    Atari Mail lists and surveys!

Use this HotLink and make a list for your Atari Want List and I'll contact
you! Sometimes something on your list may not be in my Atari Catalogs!

reach me? See info at Bottom!Get Heads Up on NEW Atari Sales before the Rest!

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit   & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!

Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben  anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2011!
Sent on my Atari Computer

1. AD: NEWS/E-Mail/Mailing/Your WantLists & Atari Survey!

[...]

2. ARCHIVE QIC tape

3. Toad ST News & Jag News Email Lists

4. Need Books!

5. Atari ads, ad nausem....

6. Cisco Certification

7. NEWS * NEWS * NEWS * NEWS !!!

8. DevCon Oz

9. Ad Naseum, Ad Nauseum

10. MAIL SURVEY CAMPAIGN GOES INTERNATIONAL

11. MAIL SURVEY CAMPAIGN DEADLINE EXTENDED !!