FidoNet BBS Numbers

Post by The Shado » Wed, 23 Jul 1997 04:00:00

 >  I used to call FlightLine and Wylie Connection for my
Fido feeds.
 >  Both BBS's now appear to be gone.  Can somebody out
there provide
 >  me with a US based BBS that carries the 8bit atari Fido
echo?

 >  Thanks.

I haven't gotten it quite working yet, but I have been
working on getting the fido-net echoes into ACE of America,
ACE-Net/ICN-Net BBS's

The Shadow

1. FidoNet BBS Numbers

--

         Atari 8bit Hobbyist by choice, IT Professional by Accident!

2. epson 640 slow

3. bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

4. What is the maximum number of Switch between any two points?

5. FidoNet BBS's

6. OS/2 code names?

7. FidoNet BBS Software on an ST?

8. Netscape ISB and MSIE