FS: Toadfile 44MB Syquest Drive,Under Monitor Case, 2 cartridges, $125

FS: Toadfile 44MB Syquest Drive,Under Monitor Case, 2 cartridges, $125

Post by Thomas Ferrei » Wed, 09 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Includes the Syquest 44MB drive housed in the nice dual bay under the
monitor case from Toad computer with lighted on/off switch on front.  One
bay has the 44MB drive and the other bay is open.  Drive is SCSI so will
work in a modern Atari that supports SCSI or an older one if you have the
LINK adapter. Includes 2 44MB carts.  All looks and works great!!

Tom

1. FS: ToadFile 44MB Syquest Hard Drive

Under the monitor style case with two bays, one bay has the 44MB Syquest
drive, the other bay is open for your future needs.  Power button on the
front and it lights up when power up.  Can use on really and SCSI
compatible system.  $100 plus freight.

I also have (1) new 44MB Cartridge for $25 and (2) used 44MB cartridges
for $20 each.

Package deal if you buy drive plus all three cartridges is $150 plus freight.

Tom

2. Namespace of a HTTP Channel Service

3. Syquest 44MB drive in external case w/power supply & 2 cartridges $75

4. Recycle .. I need a copy of Solidworks98 or 99

5. FS: 44MB Syquest Drive, No Case

6. rt314 not forwarding my 80 port to my web server. please help

7. FS: 44MB Syquest Removeable Hard Drive (SCSI) $49 (in external case)

8. keyboard shortcuts

9. FS: External Syquest 44MB Drive with two cartridges $49

10. FS: Toadfile Dual Under The Monitor Hard Drive Case

11. FS: Toadfile Under The Monitor Style Hard Drive Case

12. FS: Toadfile Dual Bay Under The Monitor Hard Drive Case $45

13. FS: Toadfile Dual Under The Monitor Hard Drive case