trade / FS - laptops for STE, mega STE or TT

trade / FS - laptops for STE, mega STE or TT

Post by Someone's Fortu » Fri, 28 Jun 2002 12:26:52

I have 5 Gateway solo laptops 2500 series

Spec:
Celeron 300 up to pII 400
6gb hard drive
up to 96mb ram
cd rom
floppy
2 type 2 pc card slots
composite video out
800x600 active tft color screen
power supply
docking station w/3com 10/100 nic

Looking to trade for Stacey, Falcon, TT, Mega STE and 1040 STE

If someone has a Jaguar catbox they would let go, I will trade all 5.

trade / FS - laptops for STE, mega STE or TT

Post by Mark » Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:53:18

would you be interested in any of these bits?
1 X ATARI 1040STE 4 MEG
1 X ATARI 520STFM 4 MEG
1 X ATARI 520STFM 2.5 MEG
1 X ATARI 520ST
TATUNG HI RES BLACK AND WHITE MONITOR
PHILIPS CM8833 MONITOR
PHILIPS CM8833 MKII MONITOR
SYSTEM SOLUTIONS MINIS HARD DISK
SCSI HARD DISK
SCSI CD ROM DRIVE
1 X ICD LINK 2 CONNECTOR
1 X ICD LINK 1 CONNECTOR
HAND SCANNER, TABLET, TRACKBALL
ATARI MICE, AND OTHER
FAX/MODEM 14400 BPS
MANY BOXES OF SOFTWARE DISK, ST FORMAT DISKS ETC
ST FORMAT MAGAZINES
LOADS OF BOOKS
EXTRA MIDI PORT
REPLAY 16 SAMPLER INTERFACE
PRINTERS
MANY CABLES CONNECTIONS AND OTHER ODDS AND ENDS

Based in Hertfordshire, UK.