Stero Glasses on the ST

Post by Glen Sesci » Fri, 04 Sep 1992 02:58:47

        Could somebody please at least tell me what port the old 'Stereo-
Tek' glasses plugged into on the ST?  I have a pair of chopper glasses
from another company and have successfully interfaced them to the ST and
wrote a little program to test them, but I want them to be Stereo-Tek
compatible for use with Cad-3D and any other software that made use of
them.  I also want people with old Stereo-Tek glasses to be able to use
the software I am writing which will make use of them :).  Thanks.

"Now You're Playing With Power Without The Price!"  Glen Sescila   |||
                                                                  / | \
My opinions do not necessarily reflect those of my employer and probably are

Stero Glasses on the ST

Post by Jim Patters » Fri, 04 Sep 1992 06:29:17

Quote:(Glen Sescila) writes...

>    Could somebody please at least tell me what port the old 'Stereo-
>Tek' glasses plugged into on the ST?  I have a pair of chopper glasses

        There is a special cartridge they plug into.

                                 Jim Patterson

    Programmer on: VAX/VMS, Atari STe, Atari ST, Atari 8-bit, Commodore 64
    Programming in: Pascal, VAX MACRO, 68000, C, 6502, Basic, Action, Forth

Stero Glasses on the ST

Post by John Hutchins » Sat, 05 Sep 1992 00:32:17

Quote:

>    Could somebody please at least tell me what port the old 'Stereo-
>Tek' glasses plugged into on the ST?

They used the ST's cartridge port with a special adapter, Glen.  Good luck!

___________________________ John "HUTCH" Hutchinson _________________________
_________________ Fair Dinkum Technologies     Member - IAAD  _______________
________________ "No worries, mate... it's from Fair Dinkum!" _______________

1. Stero Tek 3D Glasses 4 sale

LC Technologies Stereo Tek 3D glasses for the Atari ST.
Comes will all orginal equipment including, box, glasees case, manual ane
of course glasses.

I'm only asking $20 for them.

2. SEQUENCE diagram 2 java

3. ST Stereoscopic LCD glasses wanted.

4. Where can I get this paper on image warping?

5. Use 3D Chopper Glasses on your ST once again

6. Looking for CHAUDHRI/Apple@eworld.com

7. 3D glasses

8. HTTP-Error 425???

9. Another 3d glasses demo! (yipee!)