Mount Me !

Post by Paul Lusch » Fri, 02 Feb 1996 04:00:00

        I NEED to mount a Syquest 270 Atari format disk on a MAC. So I
can read the AIFF files made by Cubase Audio Falcon onto a MAC disk to
put them onto a CD-R and this is a run on sentence and the sun set and
the sun rose and it was another day and someone flamed me and they also
sent me some MAC mounting software to put my Atari syquest 270 onto a MAC
and I already mention that didn't I ?

And you responded by E-mail directly to me and I thanked you.

1. XEP80 Internal Mount

I was wondering if anybody knows if the XEP80 80-column adapter can be
mounted internally? Just wondering, having it hooked up to the joystick port
looks rather stinky.

Cheers,
Steve

2. Forbid(), etc..

3. Source for SIO PCB-mount connectors

4. Is there a n encyclopedia on CD-ROM?

5. Surface mounted 68030?

6. Quake - 68060 version

7. FA: Falcon (Rack mounted)

8. free c++ editor/compiler

9. Mounting Atari FS in linux

10. rack mount on the cheap?

11. mounting and unmounting devices in MiNT

12. Can an external ST floppy disk drive be mounted on its side?