Need real time clock routine for midi sequencer

Need real time clock routine for midi sequencer

Post by polivka al 600 » Mon, 16 Aug 1993 09:44:26

I want to write some software for my ST that somewhat resembles a midi
sequencer.  I've written other midi software, but never anything
requiring a real time clock.  Can anyone tell me how to do this or
point me to some public domain source code containing such a routine?

Specifically, I just need to know how to generate a trigger of some
sort every X milliseconds (where X is adjustable by the user prior to
running the sequencer-like program).  I know how to do the rest of the
program.  (I would use the trigger to wake up my routine that sends
out a midi message.)

I will be writing in Personal Pascal (because I am most comfortable
with that language package).

Harris Corporation                   UUCP: uunet!x102a!apolivka
Electronic Systems Sector           phone: 407-729-2983
Melbourne, FL 32902

1. Need real time clock routine for midi sequencer

I want to write some software for my ST that somewhat resembles a midi
sequencer.  I've written other midi software, but never anything
requiring a real time clock.  Can anyone tell me how to do this or
point me to some public domain source code containing such a routine?

Specifically, I just need to know how to generate a trigger of some
sort every X milliseconds (where X is adjustable by the user prior to
running the sequencer-like program).  I know how to do the rest of the
program.  (I would use the trigger to wake up my routine that sends
out a midi message.)

I will be writing in Personal Pascal (because I am most comfortable
with that language package).

Harris Corporation                   UUCP: uunet!x102a!apolivka
Electronic Systems Sector           phone: 407-729-2983
Melbourne, FL 32902

2. How in tune and listen to ATC? (FS2002)

3. Need Real Time Clock or Schematics

4. stock and mutual fund symbols

5. Real Time Clock Program

6. Looking for DosQProcStatus doc

7. dallas real time clock?

8. Can someone define "Additive" vs. "Subtractive?"

9. Mega ST Real Time Clocks

10. Real Time Clock for ST's

11. Mega ST real time clock

12. F030 real-time clock failure