eBay auctions: Atari Monitor socket to SCART and RCA Phono cables

eBay auctions: Atari Monitor socket to SCART and RCA Phono cables

Post by Dean Garraght » Sat, 26 Jul 2003 06:45:19

Hello All,

I have auctions not far off closing for an Atari 800/XL/XE Monitor Port to
SCART cable and an Atari 800/XL/XE Monitor Port to RCA Phono cable. These
are suitable for PAL or NTSC systems (but NOT SECAM). They are useful if
your TV output has become noisy. These cables use unmodulated composite
signals to carry the picture and sound to the TV and give a far superior
image to the RF (TV) cable.

II also have some software for auction, including the Atari Unusual DOS
Pack, which includes Atari DOS 1,3,4, and XE.

The link is below (this will split on to two lines, so please copy both
lines into your browser):

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=...
raghty

Also, does anyone want a monitor port to S-Video cable (C/Y)? I'm thinking
of producing those too soon. These can be Monitor port to 4-pin mini-DIN
S-Video plug + RCA Phono for Audio, or monitor port to TYPE 2 SCART (type 2
SCART has Y/C but no RGB). Type 2 is found on TV sets with more than one
SCART socket, and is usually socket 2 (or 3 if you have a really expensive
TV!). If anyone would be interested, let me know by e-mail. Give me an
indication of what sort of cable length you would prefer. e-mail:

Dean Garraghty

1. New eBay auctions: Atari Monitor Port to RCA Phono/SCART cables

Hello All,

I have put another Atari 800/XL/XE Monitor Port to SCART cable up for
auction on eBay. If your TV has a SCART socket (almost all TVs sold within
the last 7 years in the UK/Europe will have one), you can connect your Atari
to it and have almost perfect picture/sound without any tuning! NOT suitable
for SECAM (France/Russia) machines.

I have also started a new auction for a Monitor Port to RCA Phono cable.
This is suitable for any TV with RCA Phono (AV) inputs. It will work fine
for PAL or NTSC systems, but NOT SECAM (France/Russia).

The link is below (this will split on to two lines, so please copy both
lines into your browser):

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=...
raghty

Dean Garraghty

2. Missing CF memory

3. Atari eBay auctions: 800/XL/XE SCART cable and RCA Phono Cable

4. Accessing DHCP on remote subnet

5. eBay auctions: Atari 8-bit Monitor Socket to SCART or RCA cables

6. GetServerVariable("HTTP_REFERER")

7. New eBay auction: Atari 8-bit Monitor Port->SCART and RCA Deluxe version

8. NEC LC890 'no cartridge' error

9. eBay Atari auction for Monitor Port to SCART cable

10. New eBay auctions - Atari XL/XE Monitor->SCART cable, DOS 1/3/4/XE Pack

11. New eBay auction - Atari XL/XE PAL TV cable & others...

12. New eBay Atari auctions - DOS3 manuals, APX tape, TV cable, Victagraph, etc.