Looking for Quick BBS (PD BBS-package)

Post by Jart » Sun, 17 Nov 1991 14:11:43

Has anyone out there seen QuickBBS anywhere? I tried to locate it
using Archie at nic.fuet.i but nothing. There are at least some
European BBSes running it, so it should be somewhere. I have checked
about a dozen sites, mainly European ones, and also a.a.umich.edu, but
no traces... Don't want to check every known FTP-site, have no time
and patience to do that...

Don't bother to suggest downloading it from a BBS, I don't like
hovering hundreds of kilobytes from abroad by modem... there are
better ways to spend money...

--

* 00760 HELSINKI *   Atari moderator in nic.funet.fi                *

Looking for Quick BBS (PD BBS-package)

Post by Stuart Pri » Mon, 18 Nov 1991 21:22:14

If you find it please contact me as I would be interested in it as well..

Also if anyone out there has binkley ST then please contact me.
Cheers.

Stuart Price
Auckland, New Zealand

Stuart Price 3:772/90          <--Fidonet Address

1. bbs bbs BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS BBS

EXCUSE ME,
WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET A LIST OF BBS'S WHERE I CAN
GET COMERCIAL CRAKED/HACKED SOFTWARE.

THANK YOU

P.S. SORRY FOR CAPS, I WROTE A KEYBOARD DRIVER FOR MYSELF AND IT WENT
     A LITTLE KAKA. I'LL FIX IT TOMORROW. SORRY AGAIN.

ARTEM (CHECK OUT COPYRIGHT? THREAD)

2. Setting Permissions

3. Looking for PD/Shareware BBS prog...

4. FS/T:Computer Stuff..trade for Powermac stuff...

5. DUTCH BBS list (BBS Pro!)

6. I hope Bill Gates paid NBC for that hour of shameless advertising.

7. Zork,BBS'S,BBS List

8. Mac to Netware Volumn

9. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BB

10. Great-8 BBS?/8-Bit BBS li