Fileutils on Atari ST (tos)

Post by Salvador Pinto Abr » Fri, 12 Oct 1990 00:15:32

Has anyone got fileutils working on the ST?

I'd like to know before I start hacking on it.
--

 .___________________________________________________________________________.

 |_________________________________     VOICE: +351 1 295-4464 (ext. 1860)   |
  |## Departamento de Informatica #\_________________________________________|
  |## Universidade Nova de Lisboa ### 2825 Monte Caparica, PORTUGAL ##|
  |___________________________________________________________________|

1. GNU-Emacs 18.51 for Atari ST (TOS) posted to comp.binaries.atari.st

Today i have submitted my port of GNU Emacs for Atari ST computers to the
atari binaries group. The port has been done with gcc V1.30 . The only missing
features are those related to multitasking/multiuser environments like
asynchronous processes. 'call-process' is implemented through system()-calls.

implementation of dired written with emacs functions.
The executable program runs on 1MB of memory but more is recommended.

- Edgar

2. Rampage and copydot scanning

3. Speeding up GNU Fileutils

4. S5 disk space...

5. Porting GNU fileutils to MiNT

6. Access hosts wildcard.

7. GNU fileutils 1.4

8. How to install cvs/rcs

9. Falcon TOS v ST TOS

10. TOS/ST-Magazine/ST-Computer

11. Did Atari ever release source of ST TOS?

12. ST's Flawed MMU (was Re: Atari and TOS...)