A couple small questions

Post by jam.. » Fri, 22 Jun 1990 01:36:25

First, I'd like to thank everybody who wrote me about my Time Bandits
question. I've finished the Excalibur and am now happily robbing other
dimesions.

Does anybody out there know of an ARC-type program that will work on files
compressed with a .ZIP extender? It's an IBM format, I think, and a couple
local boardarchive all their files this way.

Also, are there any FTP sites that carry DEGAS-format *s? I used to have
a good sized collection and they were wiped out when a disk went bad and
I'd like to rebuild it, if possible.

Once again, please reply via E-mail, to avoid cluttering the newsgroup.

Thanks!

James C. Lynn
-------------

All flames considered on basis or merit (i.e. ignored).

1. Wanted: internet address to Gadgets by Small or David Small...

I know, that these exist. Please, someone that knows, give me
this address! If there is a way to connect the Round Table of
Spectre users from here (see: Organization) please give that
information also!

Thanks, and merry Christmas to you all!

2. Amiga Stuff FS (UK)

3. Req: Info on Dave Small & Gadgets by Small

4. import pdf in excell

5. a couple more 8-bit questions

6. Media player 8 doesnt play movies

7. A couple of BASIC questions.

8. arrow keys in emacs (elm)

9. Couple Questions...

10. A couple of questions

11. C compilers -- a couple of questions

12. A couple of Falcon questions..

13. A couple of UNIXMODE and MiNT questions