Looking for "CyberStudio", "Cyber 3D", "CyberPaint", etc.

Looking for "CyberStudio", "Cyber 3D", "CyberPaint", etc.

Post by Randy Kw » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for "*" stuff that was put out for the Atari ST by
Antic a long time ago. The titles I remember are:

* Paint (I already have version 1)
* 3D
*Studio

other?

If you have any of these programs for sale at a very nominal price,
or are interested in trading for some other software for your Atari,
please reply.

Thanks in advance for your response.

Randy Kwak

Post by AFCS » Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:00:00

> I'm looking for "*" stuff that was put out for the Atari ST by
> Antic a long time ago. The titles I remember are:

> * Paint (I already have version 1)
> * 3D
> *Studio

> other?

> If you have any of these programs for sale at a very nominal price,
> or are interested in trading for some other software for your Atari,
> please reply.

> Thanks in advance for your response.

> Randy Kwak

Here is a copy of all of my remaining Atari software.

Looking for "CyberStudio", "Cyber 3D", "CyberPaint", etc.

Post by AFCS » Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Software with original disks and documentation:

Antic Software:
Star Struck the astrologer (will load and work from a hard drive)
Maps and Legends the Cartographer (only runs on old TOS)
Data Map Collection 1
*Paint (Pro Animation Studio) from Antic Publishing, Inc.

CAD-3D (version 1.0) [all 3 resolutions]
Human Design Disk (Requires CAD-3D)
Genesis - The Stereo Molecular Modeler (StereoTek Option)
Future Design Disk (Requires CAD-3D)
Fonts, Primitives, Hints and Tips (Requires CAD-3D version 1.0 or 2.0)
3D Developers disk for CAD-3D 2.0
Architectural Design Disk by Darrel Anderson (Requires CAD-3D)

Flash STO220 by Joe Chiazzese and Alan Page (telecommunication package)
[medium and high resolution]

The New Technology coloring book (low resolution only and only works with
the old TOS)

GFA Artist by Michtron
First CADD by Generic software

WANDERER by Pyramid Software includes two (red/green) stereo glasses.
1st Word with manual (versions 1.01 and 1.02)

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (Telarium)

HabaWriter (reported to be the worst word processor ever for the ST!) It
ran properly on my system!

Thunder! spelling checker (Batteries Included) for word processors without
a spelling checker.  Works better than the spelling checker in 1st Word
plus

Oo-Topos for Atari 520ST by Polarware (missing the ships map)
The Crimson Crown (further adventures in Transylvania (Polarware)
Temple of Apshai Trilogy by Epyx
TASS TIMES in Tonetown (Activision
Hacker II the Doomsday Papers (Activision)
Mercenary (Datasoft)
Silicon Dreams (Firebird)
Jewels of /Darkness (Firebird)
Flight Simulator II (Sub Logic) only runs from disk
Revolver (Intersect Software) load two or more programs on a 4 meg system.

1. STacy 4 sale """""""""""""""""""""""""""

STacy

All the normal things that come with a STacy, PLUS:

FOUR megs of RAM
130 meg Hard Drive
Installed and working ADspeed board ( software or hardware switchable
External Keyboard port, just plug in a Mega ST(e) Keyboard
(keyboard not included)
Extention cord for a keyboard, compute from across the room
Wired for a battery (battery included but not very good)

Cost $  Make REASONABLE Offer

2. Fun with pay phones

3. Looking for "CyberStudio", "Cyber3D", etc. I do!

4. Needed badly-Driver for Lanier 2006 Laser Printer

5. Looking for "CyberStudio", "Cyber3D", etc.

6. 2.04 ROM jumper needed?

7. "Big" screen, flickering, "R: "/"Z:", etc

8. Help! Looking for Spanish printer drivers for BJC-70

9. Where can I get "op_400," "op_sysxl," or "op_5200" emulators?

10. Looking for AtariST Games "Star Wars" & "Wiennie the Pooh"

11. Adventures "Seramis" and "Mord an Bord"

12. "New"vs"Old" Qix, DigDug?

13. Sorry, "Asskicker" is NOT "Doom!"