Looking for memory upgrades for 130XE

Post by The Undead Mechani » Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:41:03

Where can I go to get RAM upgrades? I tried a lot of my old suppliers, but
they seem to be temporarily out of stock on them.

If nothing else, where may I find a diagram and a list of stuff I need to
put together my own upgrade?

I'd like to go up to at least one meg.

Thanks!
--
David Bowden
The Undead Mechanic.

Looking for memory upgrades for 130XE

Post by LionOfJuda » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 04:36:55

Try www.myatari.com

Quote:> Where can I go to get RAM upgrades? I tried a lot of my old suppliers, but