Cuddly Demo on STe, something wrong??

Post by Wood C » Wed, 04 Mar 1992 18:49:49

        Just a quick question. I have just got the cuddly demo off
of a.a and demsa'ed it to my 1040STe, it appears to work fine
except for the old changing resoution problem. The menu screen starts
in low-rez and then flicks to medium res giving an ugly shadow effect.
        My orginal cuddly demo disk didn't load on the STe, but this
one does. I wondered if my cuddly msa file got corrupted on the way
over or if this has appeared on all STe's?

        C.W.

Chris Wood,          |Pretentious Quote:    "Uzi Nine Millimetre"   |
University Of Essex. |                              (Shakespeare)   |

Cuddly Demo on STe, something wrong??

Post by Iain Lask » Fri, 06 Mar 1992 10:34:19

AFAIK, the Cuddly demo doesn't run on an STe. It ran OK on my 1.4 machine
but fails on my 1.62 STe (not that it goes near the OS...)

   +-----------------------------+
   | Iain R Laskey               |

   +-----------------------------+

1. Cuddly Demos

Does anyone know how to get to that demo on the left of the boarder?

--
   _______   ________   ________   "Small nose, loose girls, no nipples, (.|.)
  /   ___/  /  _____/  /  __   /   Iczer curls!"  -=-  Gerard Pinzone     ).(

/______/  /_______/  /__/ /__/       Join the ECA Wehrmacht! Kill CM!     \|/

2. Contributions of HCI???

3. Enabling and changing the value of the Selection radio button on the PrintDialog

4. Oops, something wrong happened but still need an Atari 130XE NTSC

5. 68040 and Floating Point

6. Something wrong...

7. shutdown using SNMP (how to?)

8. Something old, something new (a proposal)

9. STE Demo / Demo Party

10. Something old, something new.

11. DEMOS DEMOS DEMOS

12. What is wrong with my 1040 STe?