Complete WWW-system?

Post by Martin Ross » Tue, 28 Mar 1995 00:18:35

RED ALERT !!!  RED ALERT !!! RED ALERT !!! :

I'm in a silly hurry writing an article on a swedish Internet-
base that has to be finished tomorrow. The only thing I can't
do and evaluate at the moment is real WWW. (I'm doing Lynx)
Is there a *complete* CHIMERA (or other kind of WWW-browser a la
Mosaic) system on any FTP site that will give me a functioning
browser on a Falcon 14 Mb ? I want a *full* package with
*all* the neccesary files *including* whatever Mint X etc.
files that are needed.

Cheers
Martin Rossel

---
* Kivi (unregistered) 1.30 *

1. Complete WWW-system ?

RED ALERT !!!  RED ALERT !!! RED ALERT !!! :

I'm in a silly hurry writing an article on a swedish Internet-
base that has to be finished tomorrow. The only thing I can't
do and evaluate at the moment is real WWW. (I'm doing Lynx)
Is there a *complete* CHIMERA (or other kind of WWW-browser a la
Mosaic) system on any FTP site that will give me a functioning
browser on a Falcon 14 Mb ? I want a *full* package with
*all* the neccesary files *including* whatever Mint X etc.
files that are needed.

Cheers
Martin Rossel

---
* Kivi (unregistered) 1.30 *

2. FS: All Kinds of SCSI External Cable

3. Trade Ultima III boxed complete for Moebius boxed complete (ST)

4. 4500 Memory

5. Looking to buy complete Atari 800 System

6. non-type args for template funcs

7. FS: Complete XE Game System

8. Tables in LaTeX

9. FS: Complete 800 System

10. WTB: Atari 130XE System Complete w/FD DOS etc.

11. WTB: Complete Atari 800 system

12. Atari 8bit system complete