Atari and T.O.S. and S.T.:....

Post by c.. » Sun, 01 Mar 1992 14:20:03

Welll....

S.T. was rumored to be Sam Tramiel but it's supposed to be
Six*/Thirty Two.
(architecture...)

T.T., I'm guessing as True Thirty Two.

T.O.S. could be Tramiel Operating System but the T. means something I can't
remember right now...

To tell you the truth, Mr. Amiga user, I don't think it really matters.
You're just trying to find something to flame about... Get real...

Kaho Chan.

1. GNU-Emacs 18.51 for Atari ST (TOS) posted to comp.binaries.atari.st

Today i have submitted my port of GNU Emacs for Atari ST computers to the
atari binaries group. The port has been done with gcc V1.30 . The only missing
features are those related to multitasking/multiuser environments like
asynchronous processes. 'call-process' is implemented through system()-calls.

implementation of dired written with emacs functions.
The executable program runs on 1MB of memory but more is recommended.

- Edgar

2. Error# 0x800CCC78

3. Falcon TOS v ST TOS

4. CADPIPE USERS

5. TOS/ST-Magazine/ST-Computer

6. MIDI Cabel for Mac

7. Did Atari ever release source of ST TOS?

8. CDO Mail retrieval failing

9. ST's Flawed MMU (was Re: Atari and TOS...)

10. Fileutils on Atari ST (tos)

11. TOS 2.0 for the ATARI ST

12. uucp and usenet news on atari st running tos