A Basic Falcon 030 or 040

Post by Steve Stupp » Thu, 16 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am after someone whom is willing to swap a Falcon 030 or 040 with
the basics so that it can be used. I've got two 4 meg STE's I may have
some other bits I could throw in with them.

I think this is called desperation; a hard disk & CD-ROM drive getting
the better of me.

A Basic Falcon 030 or 040

Post by Steve Stupp » Thu, 16 Apr 1998 04:00:00

I am after someone whom is willing to swap a Falcon 030 or 040 with
the basics so that it can be used. I've got two 4 meg STE's I may have
some other bits I could throw in with them.

I think this is called desperation; a hard disk & CD-ROM drive getting
the better of me.

1. Falcon 030 ? nah wait the 040 !

I think there is a large step between the 68030 and the 040,
the programmation is being more interesting, and I even could
say that the 040 is a microprocessor half CISC half RISC..
and to buy a falcon at 16Mhz 030 is to buy an 'under-TT device'..
so wait for the high technology, and buy the falcon 040 !

Samos.

2. MP3 Encoder - ISO/IEC Standard

3. WTB Falcon 030/040

4. 4-Up Imagesetters>>We are looking into purchasing a 4-up imagesetter and would like to get

5. Falcon 030 <-> 386 40 Mhz

6. Internals of a Real Time Operating Systems

7. FS: Falcon 040 system (Half price)

8. Free: ARM7 set-top-box (Linux port available)

9. FA: Falcon 040 (Afterburner + Desktopper)

10. C-Lab Falcon MK-X and AfterBurner 040

11. 040-accelerators for Falcon

12. FALCON/'040 BOARD

13. 040 accelerators (was: magic for falcon)