OT: Yo! Oldschoolers, out of the woodwork!

OT: Yo! Oldschoolers, out of the woodwork!

Post by The Undead Mechani » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:01:43

Hey, I know this place has taken somewhat of a dive lately, but I just
wanted to see how many of the guys from yesteryear were still here.

So all you lurkers of olde out there, speak out!
--
David Bowden
The Undead Mechanic.

AIM & Yahoo: UndeadMechanic

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidb81/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/undeadmechanic

OT: Yo! Oldschoolers, out of the woodwork!

Post by The Undead Mechani » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:03:33

Aw, crap... Sorry, dudes. I wasn't paying attention and posted this to the
wrong NG!

I forgot I had this NG selected when I hit the "new post option"!

Please forgive me!
--
David Bowden
The Undead Mechanic.

AIM & Yahoo: UndeadMechanic

http://home.earthlink.net/~davidb81/
http://www.livejournal.com/users/undeadmechanic

OT: Yo! Oldschoolers, out of the woodwork!

Post by Tim » Fri, 08 Aug 2003 01:26:22

Quote:> Hey, I know this place has taken somewhat of a dive lately, but I just
> wanted to see how many of the guys from yesteryear were still here.

> So all you lurkers of olde out there, speak out!
> --

Well I am a old school Atari 8-bit user!  ;)

Tim