Kermit program

Post by Matthew A. Topin » Sun, 13 Jun 1993 03:29:26

Does anyone know if the packet sizes for send and receive can be increased beybeyond 94 on the Atari 800 version of Kermit?

Thanks for any info.

--

1. kermit programs

Hello again,

I am looking for some info on IBM kermit programs.  I wanted to ask
about it here first since it relates to the 8-bit Kermit program.  I have been
ablto download software from the ATARI ARCHIVES using one of the version
of Kert.  TO wnload, I have to access a Gopher Server, FTP to the archives and finally get to the directory/ files I need.  The settings on kermit have to be: parity even, file-type binary, word size seven, and eig-bit-quoting on.
I have tried to download the same way on a PCusing MS-Kermit but I have
been unsuccessful since there is no eight-bit-quoting.  AT esent, this method along with the BART mailer are the two methods of receiving les
I have available.  I should say again that I have been successful downloading
thru a gopher server using the 8-bit kermit programs buecause of the fact they allow
this eight-bit-quoting.  What is eight-bit-quoting anyway?  I have not gotten
any real answers when I asked people strickly in the PC world.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.
--

2. font size limited to 72 pt????

3. KERMIT.DOC - #9 of 10 in Get Going With Kermit

4. vanished 8 GB, please help

5. Kermit-65, SmartT, and program archives (!)

6. .

7. NEW program to run programs from STinG's LOGIN.BAT

8. Script question

9. program or programme ?

10. ATARI ST-Want programs and help with programming

11. List of TT-compatible programs & program upgrades

12. Auction: Atari 410 Program Recorder, 800XL, 1050 floppy, Atari programming book

13. Can a TTP Program Pexec a GEM Program?