Sources for PD/Shareware ST software in USA

Sources for PD/Shareware ST software in USA

Post by Phanto » Sun, 29 Oct 2000 12:14:07

There use to be lots of sources for PD and Shareware Atari ST-Falcon software
in the USA.

Are there any sources left such as Atari ST User Group Librarys and the like?

If anyone knows of any sources then do e-mail me with info on how to contact
them.

Also are there any large Atari ST PD/Shareware sources in the UK that would
be interested in expanding to the USA in some sort of joint effort?

Do contact me by e-mail if this is of interest to you.

Thanks,

Sources for PD/Shareware ST software in USA

Post by atariga.. » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 08:55:07

Quote:> There use to be lots of sources for PD and Shareware Atari ST-Falcon
software
> in the USA.

> Are there any sources left such as Atari ST User Group Librarys and
the like?

> If anyone knows of any sources then do e-mail me with info on how to
contact
> them.

For older items, the Crawly Crypt archives are nice.
http://www.spythis.com/cca/dir.html

For newer items, I'd say the Royal Military Academy (Belgium) is your
best bet.

Of course, most of us keep a partition full of interesting items.  What
were you looking for?

Galen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. PD or Shareware source for driving simulator

I am trying to setup a research project for a student interested in
driver/operator drowziness or fatique.  We would like to use a real-
time activity such as driving, radar scope monitoring or some such to
make the task credible to subjects over a period of several hours.  I
have done some programming on 8bit Ataris and have GFA Basic 3.0 but do
not have time to build a programme from scratch. However the project
require us to be able to insert various "events" into the process for us
to detect the subjects vigilance.  Thus, I am asking for help in finding
appropriate source code that I can have permission to alter for this
experiment.

I tried ftping trucker from a.a but can't unlzh it.  Any ideas or
suggestions will be gratefully received.  Thanks in advance

Don Fields,  UNB Sleep Lab
Psychology Department
University of New Brunswick
Fredericton  NB  Canada  E3B 6E4

2. Advice needed

3. Any USA ST/Falcon PD Software Dealers?

4. sendmail.cw

5. PD/Shareware Scanning Software needed...

6. Domino Newsletter for Resources and Tools

7. Where? PD and Shareware software

8. graphics.h ??

9. PD Software Source??

10. Any good pd or shareware Fax ST programs, and where??

11. ST shareware/PD/Freeware list compilation

12. PD/shareware Fortran compiler for Atari ST

13. PD/shareware Fortran compiler for Atari ST needed