eBay auction - Page 6 issue 2 - price reduced

eBay auction - Page 6 issue 2 - price reduced

Post by Dean Garraght » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 05:48:26

Hello All,

Well, nobody seemed to want to pay 8pounds for a mint copy of Page 6 Issue
2, so I've reduced the opening bid down to 4pounds. The new link is:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1946111971

This is only  a 7 day auction, so get bidding!

I've also added a couple of new items, so be sure to click to see my other
auctions while you're there.

Dean Garraghty

eBay auction - Page 6 issue 2 - price reduced

Post by Aaron Wheele » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:51:50

Although it's probably worth 8pounds, it seems that with christmas almost
upon us, that the ebay prices are staying fairly low, and less bidders,
compared to earlier in the year.  Probably just not the best time to list
it. :-)   I was selling heaps of stuff in Nov, but now in Dec, the sales are
down.

Quote:> Hello All,