Wanted: pd music score editing prog.

Post by M DELIS » Sun, 17 Oct 1993 10:42:58

I'm looking for a pd/shareware program for creating and printing
standard music scores, in med. resolution.

- Marc Delisle

Post by Andrew Maccorma » Tue, 19 Oct 1993 20:21:20

> I'm looking for a pd/shareware program for creating and printing
> standard music scores, in med. resolution.

> - Marc Delisle

Me too - but including mono programs

--

        "I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, because it is the
         power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes." Rom 1:16

1. Music scoring and Tiger CUB

In my quest for reasonably priced MIDI packages that can
output high-quality scores to the HP Deskjet, I was happy
to come across Dr. T's Tiger Cub demo in STart magazine.

Having a sequencer, music editor, and scoring in one package
at that price is pretty amazing.

Now, my question is, can the scoring program be used
to add add lyrics (i.e., the words to the song) below the
staff? If it can, I'm buying this package right away.

Oh, on the lighter side, does anyone know why the game
"Powerdrome" is no longer available? The mail order places
all say that Electronic Arts has discontinued it. Thanks,

Rana Dutt

(908) 957-3389

2. hp cp1160

3. Score Perfect Professional (Music)

4. probs with image files on Win2K

5. Notator/Music Scoring software

6. need help logging computer activity

7. Music Score Printing ?

8. w2k 1394 isoch listen problem

9. ANYONE REMEMBER THIS MUSIC PROG

10. FREE: Midi Music Prog

11. MUSIC PROG NEEDED!

12. Looking for PD/Shareware BBS prog...

13. Non-PD Music programs