TOS editor, anyone?

Post by DAVID L. ORMA » Wed, 17 Feb 1999 04:00:00

From the www.convergence.org newsletter:
Suite101.com have an expanding OS section and are keen to recruit new
contributing editors for 'alternative' platforms. At present, the non-Wintel
team consists of Amiga, Macintosh and Linux - there is definitely room for
more, so if any Convergence members are interested have a look at
http://www.suite101.com/
--

1. Publishing Partner printer font editor PEDIT--anyone got docs???

Does anyone out there have the program PEDIT, which allows the editing
of Publishing Partner printer fonts?  I have a copy, and it didn't come
with docs (because, as the author says himself, he was too lazy to do
'em), and I can't get it to work!  Does ANYONE have ANY sort of
documentation for this program???  I would love to be able to make my
own fonts...*sigh*...

Thanks in advance.

-Steve Coile

2. Simple DNS question about some basics. NOTIFY and REFRESH difference

3. Folding Editor - Comments Anyone?

4. Newbie midi questions

5. Seeking Documentation For Assembler/Editor Cartridge - Can Anyone Help?

6. ANN: SuperCalendar version 1.0 released by ScaryBear Software

7. HELP! anyone know a good HD Editor.

8. Mailing List For Eudora?

9. TOS Icon editor?

10. Jove editor for Tos?

11. Anyone got TOS ROMS ?

12. Anyone got TOS 1.02?

13. Does anyone have the specs to the TOS 1.4 chips?