Check my bitmap fonts!

Post by Frederic DI » Mon, 08 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello everybody,

I've made some fonts wich are bitmap versions of vector ones, and I think
there quite usable. So if you want to gain some time on the net (as page
formatting with CAB is faster with bitmap fonts), you can download my pack
at:

http://www.multimania.com/fdinh/atari/fontes.zip

There are 3 font families, Charcoal (a bit special), Arial and Verdana. If
any problem occurs, please let me know (e-mail work best)...

I'm sorry, currently my pages are only in french.

You may also been interested in some (uh... 15!) realaudio files to try D.
Mequignon's smashing Aniplayer.

http://www.multimania.com/fdinh/atari/real.htm

Bye!

--
Freder:c D:nh

-> http://www.multimania.com/fdinh/

1. Need to convert Mac bitmap fonts to GEM bitmap font format

I'm looking for a program that will convert Macintosh bitmap fonts to
Digital Research's GEM bitmap font format.

We need to convert a handful of custom fonts.  Does anyone have any
pointers?  Even hints about programs that convert other bitmap font
formats to GEM bitmap fonts could be helpful.

BTW, it would be most helpful if the program ran on a Mac or an IBM
compatible under MS-DOS or Windows.  Otherwise, source for Atari or
some other platform would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--Richard

2. Help: need fonts for Word5 on 9-pin Epson FX

3. Possibly a dumb question concerning fonts, Fontz!, and bitmap fonts

4. LGLC summary: DNS-IANA-03

5. Conversion to GDOS bitmap fonts

6. Strange problem with Mako battery charging!

7. TTf Fonts to Bitmap

8. tree diagram of WordNet hierarchy

9. Bitmap system fonts (NVDI)

10. How do I check the font proportional flag ?

11. Fonts? What fonts?

12. calamus fonts/tt fonts

13. how to convert calamus fonts into true type fonts ?