Local Atari User Group - Meeting Rescheduled to Sat Jan 16/93

Local Atari User Group - Meeting Rescheduled to Sat Jan 16/93

Post by Dani A. Rolos » Fri, 15 Jan 1993 07:29:53

Due to the poor weather today, our meeting has been rescheduled.

In January, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Six* Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting with the spotlight on
Calendar programs.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we will also give
attendees the December issue of AtariUser.

The group welcomes new members and visitors with
8-bits, 16-bits, or those just curious.

Meetings held at the University of Waterloo in the
Math & Computer Building.

Meeting starts at 2:00 pm.

Saturday, January 16, 1992
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

1. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 8/93

In December, the Kitchener-Waterloo Eight Sixteen Thirty-two (KWEST)
Atari user group will have a general meeting.

Our 16-bit library currently has over 400 disks of public domain
and shareware software.
In addition, there will be our updated catalog disk and our
disk-of-the-month.
Our 8-bit library is also available at this meeting.

As well as our own newsletter "The Hard Copy", we hope to also give
attendees the November issue of AtariUser.

The group welcomes new members and visitors with
8-bits, 16-bits, or those just curious.

Meetings held at the University of Waterloo in the
Math & Computer Building.

Room opens at 7:00 pm. Meeting starts at 7:30 pm.

Wednesday, December 8, 1993
DCS Course Room, Room 2009 (2nd floor)

Call 725-2068 for more information.

Hope to see you there,
 Dani Roloson

2. Help!!! Question about Drawing Units

3. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Feb 10/93

4. How stop w98 using homedir for profiles

5. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Oct 13/93

6. Bootpd again ...

7. KWEST Atari User Group - ST meeting - Wed Jan 9/91

8. Score one for SUN XPSP1a released

9. KWEST Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Jan 8/92

10. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Nov 9/94

11. Local Atari User Group - ST meeting - Wed Feb 13/91

12. Local Atari User Group Meeting - Wed Dec 14/94

13. Local Atari Users Group - December Meetings