timing routines revisited

Post by HAH.. » Mon, 02 Jul 1990 02:54:00

I finally found a solution for my timing problems; i wrote a little piece
of asm-code (Metacomco) and connected it to another bit of C-code (Lattice
or MWC), wasn't that difficult after all...     I use the A-timer to produce
a 1kHz-interrupt and to provide a counter. Second, i developped a button-
box for reaction-time-experiments, that can be connected directly to the ST
and is checked by the irq-routine every msec. So you can get an input from
the box (up to 8 buttons allowed) that's precisely timed.
If someone's really interested, let me know.

  -- Klaus Hahn --