Bard's Tale I

Post by STEFAN MINT » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 17:52:00

I'm on the first level of Kylearan's tower. Before me stands a cristal
golem who's coming alive again every time he is killed.
I have to pass him, when i wan't to play further.
Who can help me with this problem?

Bard's Tale I

Post by Bill Winchest » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 22:15:00

Quote:STEFAN MINTEN writes:
>I'm on the first level of Kylearan's tower. Before me stands a cristal
>golem who's coming alive again every time he is killed.
>I have to pass him, when i wan't to play further.
>Who can help me with this problem?
>----------

***** SPOILERS FOLLOW *****

        You need the crystal sword, which is on the 1st or 2nd level of the
        castle, I think. (I'll check this out when I get home.)

        You will probably get more responses if you post questions like this
        in rec.games.misc.

        Bill Winchester
        Cupertino, California

Bard's Tale I

Post by Bill Winchest » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 17:37:00

Quote:>STEFAN MINTEN writes:
>>I'm on the first level of Kylearan's tower. Before me stands a cristal
>>golem who's coming alive again every time he is killed.
>>I have to pass him, when i wan't to play further.
>>Who can help me with this problem?
>>----------
>***** SPOILERS FOLLOW *****
>    You need the crystal sword, which is on the 1st or 2nd level of the
>    castle, I think. (I'll check this out when I get home.)

The crystal sword is on the 1st level of the castle.

Bill Winchester
Cupertino, California

----------

1. Bard's Tale won't work!

I bought Bard's Tale a few years back.  I played it for a while and forgot
about it.  I recently dug it out and wanted to finish the game.  Well, it
won't work any more.  It keeps telling me there's a disk error when it tries
to read the picture disk.  I've done a TOS upgrade (to 1.4) since the last
time I ran this.  Could someone confirm that TOS 1.4 is the reason this
won't run on my system?  If so, does anyone know of a patch that will allow
it run with TOS 1.4?
--
Il Hwan Oh                    |"...in Science, as in religion,
Univ. of Washington, Tacoma   | when one has destroyed human wonder and

                              | one has killed man." -- Loren Eisley

2. Need help with C++ design.

3. Bard's Tales II and III

4. Strange Error

5. Bard's Tale II ????

6. update format question?what am I missing

7. Bard's Tale

8. VoIP Frame Relay

9. Ultima and Bard's Tale

10. Bard's Tale