68000 version of TURBO PASCAL on ST

Post by Brul » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 10:46:00

does somebody have any experience with running the 68000
Apple Macintosh version of TURBO PASCAL on the Atari ST
using a Mac Emulator?
How does it compare with MSDOS Turbo Pascal?
Is grafics still possible?
Any info is welcome.

68000 version of TURBO PASCAL on ST

Post by firepl.. » Tue, 02 Jan 1990 02:04:00

Quote:>Does somebody have any experience with running the 68000 Apple
>Macintosh version of TURBO PASCAL on the Atari ST using a Macintosh
>Emulator?  How does it compare with MSDOS Turbo Pascal?  Is graphics
>still possible?  Any info is welcome.

All I can tell you is that Turbo Pascal does work on the Magic Sac
Macintosh emulator.  I personally do not use it, so I cannot tell
you much about it.

[ AMAZING 3-DIMENSIONAL ASCII GRAPHICS IN FULL LIVING COLOR GOES HERE ]