FS: Mega STE Motherboards... Etc...

Post by Keith Scroggin » Thu, 15 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Need some space, so I'm clearing out some of the big stuff.  All items are
AS IS.  Working Mega STe motherboards will be tested before shipping to
make sure they power up and still work.

Working Mega STe Motherboard
$50 (no RAM, TOS or Power Supply)
$85 with TOS 2.05 (limited supply), 4 1 Meg SiMMs, and Power Supply

720k Epson Mech Floppy with Small Rhombus Eject Button
(Used on 1040 STe's, Mega STe's, TT's, and later Mega ST's)
$17.50 each with purchase of a Mega STe Motherboard
$25 otherwise

Non working Mega STe Motherboards
$20 (no RAM, TOS, or Power Supply)
$35 with TOS 2.05 (limited supply), 4 1 Meg SiMMs, and Power Supply

Mega STe Power Supply
$5 each with purchase of a Mega STe Motherboard
$10 otherwise.

4 1 Meg SiMMs
$10 each set with purchase of a Mega STe Motherboard
$15 otherwise

TOS 2.05 2 Chip set for Mega STe
$30 (limited supply)

Non-working 1040 ST motherboard
$15

Working 1040 ST's with internal floppy and TOS 1.0/1.2 (Machine Only)
$40

Xtra-RAM SiMM boards for STs
$40 for 2
$50 for 2 including 4 1 Meg SiMMs
$58 for 2 including 8 1 Meg SiMMs

Portfolio PC Card Drive
(ISA Card to plug into a PC to read Portfolio Flash Cards)
$15 til 10/25/98

Portfolio Parallel Port Interface
(Connect a Portfolio to a printer or a PC through a LapLink cable)
$12 til 10/25/98

I've bought Toad Computer's Atari inventory!  Selling it NOW!!!!

1. FS: Mega STe Motherboards... etc.

[...]

2. w2k batch file

3. FS Atari Mega 4 STE/100 meg HD etc.

4. find High-Speed Internet

5. FS[US]: Mega STE, Color, Mono, Spectre, MIDI software, etc.

6. char() function

7. FS (UK): Atari Mega STe, Monitor, Printer etc

8. Does PowerPC SCSI support disconnect/reconnect cycle ?

9. FS: Mega STE, Software, etc.

10. FS Atari Mega 4 STE/100megHD/monitor etc.

11. FS Atari Mega 4 STE/100 meg HD etc.

12. WTB: MEGA-STE motherboard

13. FS: Video Cards for TT, Mega STe & Mega ST