Screen Saver: STARSTRK

Post by Stefan Foc » Fri, 02 Feb 1990 22:17:08

Hello,

can anyone post this ACC to the net or dirctly to me?

Thanks

1. ATASCII Screen Saver and Telnet Terminal

        I've made a free ATASCII Movie Screensaver and an ATASCII Telnet
 client for dialing ATASCII BBS's on the internet.  You can get both free
 at the URL below, I hope you enjoy them =-)

Steve

    * * *  Author of Imagic and APE - The Atari Peripheral Emulator!  * *
*
    * * *      Turn your 8-bit Atari into a powerhouse with APE!      * *
*
   *  *  *        Ape Homepage: http://www.nacs.net/~classics        *  *
*
 *    *    *********************************************************    *
*
!! Request my *FOR SALE* LISTING OF CLASSIC VIDEO GAME STUFF -- 2000+
Items !!

2. Specification Sheets?

3. Turning off screen saver in Atari Basi

4. Job Opening

5. FREEWARE: classic systems screen saver

6. Practical book on object-orient design (full development process)

7. atari being used as screen saver for tv station

8. Help needed: m125 backlight problem, non-responsive

9. Intterrupts for screen saver ... OOOOOOPS

10. TechTV "The Screen Savers" seeks Atari computer users for the show!!!

11. Free XXX Screen Saver! 1784 [1/2]

12. NVDI - Mouse Accelerator/Screen Saver question

13. Bubbles screen saver