How to simulate space

Post by i.. » Sun, 24 Jun 1990 12:08:23

My first message got messed up. Here is what I want to do :

 Simulate outer space with stars streaking by. Either a head on view
with the stars comming at you, or a side view with the stars streaking
past. Also how do you program the ST sound chip? and how to make and move
sprites on the ST?

                      Thanks..
                      Jeff Bilger

1. 17" VGA monitor to simulate TT-High

I know that my 17" VGA is capable of displaying the 1280*960*71Hz. There is however
the problem of converting the ECL signal to RGB. Has anyone done this?

Please respond by mail, I post a summary when finished (and working...)

--
Marcel.

--
#include <stddiscl.h>          Are you sure you won't change your mind?

voice:  +31 043 4083531        Spock in ST4

2. FREE Web Site

3. Cartridge to simulate AT&T DMD terminal?

4. PINKFLOYD-"MAROONED" MIDI SEARCH....

5. Q:simulating mouse on keyboard

6. <no subject>

7. Simulating an Atari 8 bit in a HLL

8. USR 56K for 220V

9. Re^2: "simulating" a click

10. Simulating keypress

11. Space Harrier XE for 130XE

12. Atari 130XE Space Harrier Conversion Project

13. S.P.A.C.E. Action! tutorial