FS: ATARI FALCON, INTERNET READY

Post by Jon McHu » Sun, 04 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I need to sell my Atari Falcon which i got a few months ago becuase i need the money to buy a new car.

Hardware includes...
14mb RAM (Which cost me 100 to upgrade to).
256Mb IDE hard drive.
FPU math co-processor installed.
Microphone IN port adapted to work with Standard Line-IN levels, for HI-FI sound recording.
Monitor adaptor to plug in a TV with a RGB-Scart socket or VGA monitor.
33600Bps Modem, complete set of Internet software, and a account with Freeserve.
2 Mice.
2 Game Pads.
1 Jag Pad.
1 Joystick.
External keyboard (Not connected, I only use the Internal one).
Screen Blaster resolution enhancer.

Software Includes...
STinG Internet connection software, Configured with Freeserve. Just plug into a phone line and your on the Internet.
CAB (Crystal atari browser) 2.7, WWW browser similar to Netscape.
Newsie, News group reader.
Mymail, E-mail Reader.
Atari-IRC, Internet Chat Software.
FTP software.
Xboot, Boot manager.
MaGIC 6 Operating System.
True Paint.
2 CD's of Software.
Papyrus version 4 (english).
Papyrus version 6 (german).
Calamus.
Everest.
Do It Falcon, Hardware manual in HTML.
50 Mb's of Graphics and Sound Demos, And Falcon specific Games.. Including Substation, obssesion, transartica and loads of others.
50 Mb partition of Music and Music software.. MOD Players and loads of Module files. Mpeg2 audio player. Sample editors and recorders.
Videlity video resolution enhancer(Overscan for RGB monitors/TV's)
Orginal atari disks and Manual.
Backward 3 for running ST games.
Kobold high speed file copyer.
Several Doom clones, Doom2 installed.
NVDI 4.11
Harddisk Driver 7
The list of software on the harddisk is just endless!

I bought the computer a few months ago for 300 and I've put in the 14mb memory module for 100. So i'm looking for around 350 for the lot.
I live in Hereford, UK.. You may come and pick up the computer your self or i will post it to you, You pay the postage.

Thanks, Jon.

1. FS: ATARI FALCON, INTERNET READY

[...]

2. Is there a replacement for the HP cpp?

3. Jaguar ready to join Lynx and Falcon!!!

4. Sendmail/IDA 5.65c with phquery

5. atari++ linux emulator ready

6. Hardware Modul For Time Saving

7. Atari Emulator/ X-Windows-- almost ready-- need help

8. FREE Midi Music Archive

9. New Atari CD Now Ready For Order

10. Falcon and Internet?

11. Falcon Internet problem

12. Sharing an Internet access between Falcon and PC ?