TOS/ST-Magazine/ST-Computer

Post by Mike Gassma » Sat, 07 Aug 1993 22:01:44

Quote:>Is it also true that ST Magazine have merged with ST Computer. I noticed this
>month that TOS has merged with ST Computer. If this is all true then
>Germany has only one ST magazine left....
>Herb

hi!
That TOS has merged with ST-Computer is true but the ST-Magazine is
still alive :-)

mike :-)

TOS/ST-Magazine/ST-Computer

Post by Laurenz Pruessn » Sat, 07 Aug 1993 22:52:50

>That TOS has merged with ST-Computer is true but the ST-Magazine is
>still alive :-)

No, it isn't.

The ST-Magazin merged with the ST-Computer.
The ST-Magazin-staff is now working on a new project called "NT-Magazin".

TOS/ST-Magazine/ST-Computer

Post by Uwe Seim » Tue, 10 Aug 1993 19:04:58

>That TOS has merged with ST-Computer is true but the ST-Magazine is
>still alive :-)

No, sorry. The only magazine that is left is ST Computer. If you don't
believe this, wait until the end of this month. There will be no new issue
of ST Magazin.

***************************************
*        Uwe Seimet                   *

*-------------------------------------*
* I really hate this damned machine,  *
*     I wish that they would sell it. *
* It never does that what I mean      *
*     but only what I tell it.        *
***************************************

1. AUC: Analog Computer - ST magazines 4/4

Atari 8-bit and ST magazines
--------------------------------------
Analog Computing (with ST coverage from #28 on)

Bids are per magazine, no group bids. Bids should be in $.25 (25 cents)
increments ($.25, $.50, $.75, $1, etc.). Only the current high bid will be
listed along with the date it was made. If no new bids are received 5 days
after highest current bid, then that item is considered sold.

All bids are in USA dollars, but bids outside of USA welcome. Shipping

********************
Analog Computing (minimum bid per magazine $3 except where noted)
----------------
# 6  $6.00  arickett  4/4
# 7  $6.00  arickett  4/4
# 8  $5.00  arickett  4/4
# 9  $5.00  arickett  4/4
#10  $5.00  arickett  4/4
#11  $5.00  arickett  4/4
#12  $5.00  arickett  4/4
#13  $5.00  arickett  4/4
#14  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#15  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#16  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#17  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#18  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#19  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#20  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#21  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#22  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#23  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#24  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#25  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#26  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#27  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#28  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#29  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#30  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#31  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#32  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#33  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#34  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#35  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#36  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#37  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#38  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#39  $4.00  arickett  4/4
#44  $4.00  arickett  4/4

3. ST Magazines (was Re: Questions About TOS 1.0 and HDs)

4. Static Ram

5. ST magazines ( was Getting back into the ST world )

6. HEEEEEEEEEELP..

7. AUC: Explorer, Hi-Res, ST Log - ST magazines NEW

8. *.html files not previewing in folders

9. ST Magazines from Germany (RE: MEGA ST Pinouts)

10. FA: Atari ST Oversea's Magazine: ST Format with Original Disk, on Ebay

11. FS: Atari 400/800/ST Disk, Cartridges, Books, Magazines, More (ST: 2nd half of the lst)

12. GNU-Emacs 18.51 for Atari ST (TOS) posted to comp.binaries.atari.st