ATARI SUMMER STAYCATION!

Post by Bravo Sierra Computer » Wed, 03 Aug 2011 02:11:30

Cant afford a vacation? Save on Gas and Take a Staycation on your Atari! Why
not, it's paid for! Relax this summer. Stay home and Play Atari! Or look for
Atari games at http://www.veryComputer.com/ Games From $5 & Up! Cheaper than
Gas! The Name everyone knows for * Fun!Have you Played your Atari Today?
Classic Atari 8 Bit and ST Computer Games as well as 2600/5200/7800/Jaguar &

To expedite your order, Download Catalogs, Delete what you dont want, E-Mail
me the rest! Please include your Mailing Address so I can figure Postage and
Handling so I can expedite your Order! My Atari SoftWare and Book Catalogs
are sorted alphabetically by Title so E-Mail your Want Lists to Bravo Sierra!

http://www.veryComputer.com/               WEBSITE & FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://www.veryComputer.com/                   MAIN ATARI WEB PAGE!
http://www.veryComputer.com/                   ATARI ADOPTION AGENCY!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/ftp           DOWNLOAD FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://www.veryComputer.com/                   DAILY SPECIALS! DETAILS ON SALES!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/maillist.htm  Contact Ben & make Atari Surveys!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/microprose.htm  THE BEST SIMMS GAMES FOR ATARI!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/8btbooks.htm  CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT BOOKS LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/books.htm     MISCELLANEOUS BOOKS LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/stbooks.htm   ATARI ST BOOKS LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/8bt_hard.htm CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/st_hard.htm   ATARI ST HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/26007800.htm  ATARI 2600/7800 HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/5200.htm      ATARI 5200 HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/lynx.htm      ATARI LYNX HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/jaguar.htm    ATARI JAGUAR HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/8bt_soft.htm  ATARI 8 BIT SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!
http://www.veryComputer.com/~atari/st_soft.htm   ATARI ST SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!

I've got a fast turnaround rate!Once I've received payment your order goes out
the same day! Customers love the speedy service! I have lots of Atari Software
& Books!Which I can send by Media Mail!Please Direct all Replies via E-Mail to

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit   & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!

Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben  anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2011!
Sent on my Atari Computer

1. ATARI SUMMER STAYCATION!

Cant afford a vacation? Save on Gas and Take a Staycation on your Atari! Why
not, it's paid for! Relax this summer. Stay home and Play Atari! Or look for
Atari games at http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org Games From $5 & Up! Cheaper than
Gas! The Name everyone knows for Gaming Fun!Have you Played your Atari Today?

http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org               WEBSITE & FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://BenSells.Atari.org                   MAIN ATARI WEB PAGE!
http://Adoption.Atari.org                   ATARI ADOPTION AGENCY!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/ftp           DOWNLOAD FREE ATARI CATALOGS!
http://specials.Atari.org                   DAILY SPECIALS! DETAILS ON SALES!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/maillist.htm  Contact Ben & make Atari Surveys!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/microprose.htm  THE BEST SIMMS GAMES FOR ATARI!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/8btbooks.htm  CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT BOOKS LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/books.htm     MISCELLANEOUS BOOKS LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/stbooks.htm   ATARI ST BOOKS LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/8bt_hard.htm CLASSIC ATARI 8 BIT HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/st_hard.htm   ATARI ST HARDWARE LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/26007800.htm  ATARI 2600/7800 HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/5200.htm      ATARI 5200 HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/lynx.htm      ATARI LYNX HARDWARE & GAMES LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/jaguar.htm    ATARI JAGUAR HARDWARE & GAMES!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/8bt_soft.htm  ATARI 8 BIT SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!
http://www.aracnet.com/~atari/st_soft.htm   ATARI ST SOFTWARE/GAMES LIST!

I've got a fast turnaround rate!Once I've received payment your order goes out
the same day! Customers love the speedy service! I have lots of Atari Software
& Books!Which I can send by Media Mail!Please Direct all Replies via E-Mail to

Games/Software, Hardware/Accessories & Books/References!Atari Computers,8 Bit   & ST Lines + Atari 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx Games, Consoles & Hand Held!

Please Specify Atari 8 Bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx! Call Ben  anytime at (503)256-9974! Come For The Sales, Stay For The Service!1978-2011!
Sent on my Atari Computer

2. Bar Codes on HP2100

3. Polish Summer - Lato Ludzikow 2001 - copy party!!!

4. Convert OLE_HANDLE of a Bitmap to HBITMAP-Handle????

5. Lato Ludzikow 2001 - Peoples Summer 2001

6. Questions regarding Psion repair..

7. Summer Games

8. Automatic Maximized OS2 Window under Warp?

9. When is Summer CES?

10. I'll be gone for the summer....

11. Summer C.E.S. Highlights