How can I get Sparta Dos?

Post by Jim Lyn » Mon, 15 Mar 1993 10:47:16

Title sez it all... I will be getting an 800XL w/ 256k of RAM (so will also
need a ramdisk driver) and a US Doubler.

BTW, I will be able to start working/sending my FORTH system out once I get
everything together. Look forward to it... it's really cool...

1. Reading Sparta DOS and regular Atari DOS

Is there a utility for an IBM pc that will read my old Atari 1050 diskettes?
My 1050 has the 'doubler chip' installed.  Will such a utility read Sparta
both DOS as well as Atari DOS diskettes?

Thanks in advance, folks!

2. Cardinal MVP288I & Win95 problem

3. Q: ACTION! Library for accessing Sparta DOS Interface?

4. PRINTING Window via Customized Print Dialog Box

5. Sparta Dos 2.3

6. VIolence

7. Sparta DOS version confusion?

8. IMAPIAdviseSink: How to catch "Timer" events?

9. Super Cart for Sparta DOS

10. Sparta-DOS 3.3

11. Sparta dos X and ICD's MIO

12. Sparta Dos Docs